The Pomeroy family and descendants have been a part of this community
since 1910. Five generations later we are just as committed to to
fostering relationships and supporting our community as ever. Giving
back to our community is very important to us and we are delighted to
contribute to a variety of charitable organizations as well as community
partners. In keeping with the heritage of the Pomeroy Living History
Farm, our public-spiritedness is focused primarily on educational
programs and childhood development.
Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive please note the following:
*Requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance to be considered.
*Requests for cash donations will not be considered.
*Requests via telephone will not be considered.
*Please submit your request via email to email@example.com or via the form below.
*If any required information is missing or unclear your request will not be considered.
1) Your name, your email address
2) Name of the organization you are representing
3) Tax ID of your organization
4) Name and purpose of the event for which you are soliciting a donation
5) Date of the event
6) Particulars, if any, of the donation you are seeking
7) Attach any pertinent documents as well as any additional information which may help us make an informed decision. Examples: organization's website, letter to donors, organization to receive proceeds, etc.
If your request is approved you will be notified via email with particulars.